We offer a variety of options for Book Fairs, including On-Site, In-Store, and Virtual. Schools may choose to receive 20% of the book fair proceeds in cash OR receive 25% of the book fair proceeds in Children’s Book World store credit. Book Talks are included with Children’s Book World book fairs. Please see the Book Talk sheet for more information.
On-Site Book Fairs
- Take place at your school.
- Books are selected and packed by Children’s Book World to suit your school. Your staff picks up the books from us and sells them at your school. Schools must provide displays and racks. At the end of your book fair, your staff will return the unsold books and empty boxes to Children’s Book World.
In-Store Book Fairs
- Take place at Children’s Book World.
- During one specific week, your book fair proceeds will include all purchases made by individuals who identify themselves as shopping on your school’s behalf.
- Schools may offer:
— Early morning shopping
— A private evening of shopping for your school
— Class shopping by busing students to Children’s Book World
Online Book Fairs
- Stand-alone or supplemental to an on-site or in-store book fair.
- A limited, specific number of new and best-selling titles are selected by the staff.
- Books purchased can either be shipped directly to the families at minimal cost or picked up at Children’s Book World.
- Orders will be filled approximately two weeks after the final day of the book fair.
Supplementing On-Site Book Fairs
Children’s Book World will recommend and provide individual titles for each grade level to supplement books in a pre-packaged book fair (i.e. Scholastic Book Fair).
Please contact Kathy Zito, at firstname.lastname@example.org