We love to work with educators by sharing the best new books to support all areas of your curriculum.
- A member of our staff is available to share the best recently published books along with books relevant to your curriculum.
- Programs can take place in our store or at your location.
Educator Facebook Forum
- Be the first to learn about new programs, author visit opportunities, and exclusive Children’s Book World events and offers!
- We encourage ongoing discussions about curriculum ideas relating to books, authors, and other educational topics.
- Based on the needs of your community we will host/facilitate educational discussions.
- Topics include anything that you would like to share and discuss with your peers. Topics might be: how to use literature to introduce topics in the curriculum, best books for read-aloud, diversifying your classroom library, how to support a book fair or an author visit.
- We can help you update your school and/or classroom library to support the curriculum in:
- We can set up private shopping times in the store for your team or school.
Please contact Sally Drucker, at firstname.lastname@example.org